[Ansteorra] Positve Group Commentary

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 11:33:43 PST 2006

Just to add my 2 shekels...

  My Lord and I are relative newcomer's to the Kingdom of ansteorra, and to the Barony of Steppes.
  I wish to add to the list how welcome everyone has made us feel.
  It was nice to know that when moving to a new community, we could cound on the member's of the SCa to make us feel right at home.
  YIS
  Lady Einin Ciarnait of the Dragon's Laire...Now to be known as Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi