[Ansteorra] Fabric Shopping

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Wed Jul 5 21:37:55 PDT 2006

I remember London's Fabrics. Yes, I can confirm, they are long gone. And so it Scotland Yards.

We have Calico Corner for basic decorator fabrics  and Silk Road, expensive. And other than that we have Hobby Lobby,
Hancocks and JoAnns.

Maybe better shopping in Houston and tons better in Dallas. Best is online. What kinds of fabrics do you need?

Claire