[Ansteorra] Reminder about Blackfox Display

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 10:29:29 PDT 2006

Greetings Unto the Stellar Populace of Ansteorra!

I have had a number of gentles who contacted me after my first post
concerning the desired display of the late Master William Blackfox's work at
King's College. For all of you who have responded, I thank you. I am very
excited about this display and give all credit to TRM Mahdi and Valeria for
requesting it.

However, there may be some of you out there in the Kingdom who have probably
*meant* to contact me but haven't yet *quite* gotten the message to me.
There is still time to allow me to reserve space on the tables for the
display of your Blackfox. Please contact me at the following email address:

annescvb at gmail.com

Remember that your display should be protected in a frame or some type of
sleeve and I request that you write a short tale of what happened in the
making of the portrait. Until then, I remain...
Forever in Service,
Mst. Annes
Kingdom Historian
King's College is to be held June 23.24 & 25. It is hosted by the Canton of
Westgate within the boundaries of the Barony of The Stargate. See your
Blackstar or unofficial Kingdom Calendar on the Ansteorra website for more
information.