[Ansteorra] Cabin Reservations for Battle of the Runnen/ Academy of the Bow, 4-6 Aug, '06/ Plan B, Mod2

george basore murray_kinsman at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 14:01:04 PDT 2006

  I am sure all gentles remember the missive of
yesterday, IRT cabin reservations.  WELL, BELAY  MY
LAST.

    Allow me to present the NEW list, and open all
available space  to active pursuit of reservations,
effective immediately.

  So it has been written, So it SHALL be DONE!

 All accomodations in the feast hall are reserved for
   Feast workers

   Roost: Royal Party

 Cabin 1:
 Cabin 2: