[Ansteorra] Blacksmithing q's

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Mon Jun 5 11:43:05 PDT 2006

Caladin,

Thanks for the mention of the video "A Blacksmithing
Primer". I actually produced the video and will give
any SCAer a 20% discount if they order from us
directly.

www.teachingtapes.net
you'll need to call and let Catrin know that you're
SCA and we'll discount it on our end.

Fritz

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0966258916/sr=8-1/qid=1149479770/ref=sr_1_1/104-2832127-7010318?%5Fencoding=UTF8

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1879535092/ref=pd_bxgy_img_b/104-2832127-7010318?%5Fencoding=UTF8