[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-announce] Bonwicke Demo and Media Advertisment

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 8 11:12:30 PDT 2006

Yikes! Did it say June 5th? It should be the 10th. It's still coming up! Meanwhile, I'm
debating calling the station and asking if they can get me a copy of that little song
they found - it rocks! KCBD really got into the spirit of things! I couldn't be happier
with how great it turned out.

Oriana
Baroness of Bonwicke

--- Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Erik Langhans <ELanghans at khou.com> wrote:
> > Bonwicke did a great job on this media demo.
> > Visit http://www.kcbd.com/global/Category.asp?c=59652
> > It is under the "I Beat Pete: Middle Ages Fighting Challenge" item.
> >
> > Modius
> > Kingdom Seneschal
> > Ansteorra
> >

> Video was great!  Baron Kainin did a fabulous job explaining what was happening.
> Tho- I hope you had folks show up for the Saturday demo, as the station showed the date
> as
> 'Saturday, June 5th', but should have been 'Saturday, June 3rd'.
> How'd the demo do?
> Cheers, Hillary

---

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no ev-- hey! A penny!