[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-announce] Bonwicke Demo and Media Advertisment

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 12:14:05 PDT 2006

Thank you for the kind words, we are all very pleased
with the way the piece turned out.

Actually the demo is this Saturday, June 10th. I had
not noticed that they had the date wrong, hopefully
most missed that as well. We have newspaper ads, PSAs
and community calendars announcing it additionally, so
we are expecting a good turn out.

In service,
Kainin
Baron of Bonwicke