[Ansteorra] Camping in Castleton for The Lysts

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Thu Jun 8 17:26:20 PDT 2006

A more extensive map of the site can be found at:
http://lysts.swordworks.org/site.shtml

The map is reasonably accurate. All activites will take place on what is labeled as the List Fields.

The "Battle Field" the "Archery Field" and the "Thrown Weapons" are not scheduled to be used for this event. So you may
camp there as well, if you wish.

Stable, Gate, Parking and Mundane Camping are all in about the same places as shown. Some mundane camping is allowed
in town, refer to previous map.

Claire