[Ansteorra] Agenda for Marshallate meeting for King's Round Table

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:04:34 PDT 2006

Alexis, the current draft still allows for the Pas de Armes in the following
wording:

"Special tournaments or combat may be held which may redefine what areas of
the body are armored, and to what extent, so long as all the participants
are made aware of the special conditions prior to the start of combat."

Jean Paul