[Ansteorra] Gothic Questions

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 12:16:42 PDT 2006

I am happy to answer the first of your questions:
Gothic will be held at Sweetwater Lake, in Sweetwater,
TX.

This should be the permanent Gothic site from now on.
We had to change sites two years ago because the
managers raised the rates considerably, but after we
missed a year and Sweetwater missed the revenue, they
made us a much better deal.

I leave it to the event steward to answer your other
question.

In service,
Kainin
Baron of Bonwicke