[Ansteorra] Local Branch and Regional Chronicler's Class at King's Round Table

Barat barat at cox.net
Fri Jun 30 11:16:46 PDT 2006

Local Branch Chroniclers (and potential chroniclers) of Ansteorra,

Come one, come all and join me at King's Round Table, July 15th at
Bryn Gwlad (Austin, TX).

I will be holding a Local and Regional Chroniclers meeting from 11:00
a.m. - Noon. The class is currently scheduled to be held in Room C.

In this session I will be teaching a very condensed class on basic
local branch newsletter design.

Mundanely, I am the Senior Graphic Designer and Webmaster for
ClimateMaster, Inc. You can see some of my work at http://
www.climatemaster.com if you are interested. I have over fifteen
years experience as a graphic designer, and have received several
national recognized awards for my work (ADDY Awards). Additionally, I
am a Adjunct Professor of Graphic Communications at Oklahoma City
Community College in my spare time. I teach courses in advanced
Photoshop techniques, advertising and literature design, and
technical illustration.

This class will be aimed at the novice chronicler or chronicler to be
and will focus on basic design techniques using commonly available
software - specifically MS Word. While Word is far from a desirable
layout program (I use InDesign CS2 myself) Word is a program to which
most of us have access.

If you are an experience chronicler or graphic designer this class
will bore you out of your mind. Come anyway and meet your fellow
chroniclers!

  I hope to see you there.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Chronicler