[Ansteorra] Squire belts (was: Sable Thistle...etc.)

Corey Van Zandt Sircorwin at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 17 16:03:50 PDT 2006

> >I know of only two knights (Corwin and Anton) who
>>give silver chains and spurs to their squires.

Our squires wear silver chains made from links hand turned and made by me,
taken from my aventails to represent the fealty they have sworn to us.
Spurs and Gold chains are for knights, though,  I believe anyone can wear
spurs....I just wouldn't recommend it.  I started this tradition in
Ansteorra with my household for I was influenced by other kingdoms and my
way is MY WAY.....it's not for everyone.....Alexis's squires also wear
silver chains.

Sir Corwin
RHOADD