[Ansteorra] Land and Title . . . (Was Squires, Spurs and belts, OH MY!)

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 24 19:07:39 PDT 2006

On Jun 24, 2006, at 8:17 PM, Chris Zakes wrote:
> Although I'm reasonably sure that Courts of Chivalry *have* been
> called in
> the SCA, I don't think one has ever been called in Ansteorra.
>
>          -Tivar Moondragon

Cousin Tivar, I'm sad to say: search your memory again. I remember at
least 2 within Ansteorra in the time I've been playing[1]. Both were
ugly and miserable affairs. :-/

Michael Silverhands

[1] in fairness, maybe they were "informal" Courts of Chivalry,
wherein the Crown and Peers met to resolve a problem one step shy of
a formal Court... but I'm pretty sure they were formal, since they
resulted in "changes of lasting significance"