[Ansteorra] Aveloc (Was Squires, Spurs and belts, OH MY!)

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 06:36:43 PDT 2006

For the sake of His Grace's Dignity I will say this.

Aveloc's banishment is a subject of much wonder and discussion across the
known world.
Whether you love or hate him,  if you are curious about the circumstances
around this rather bold action by the BOD, take the time to go back and
research the charges, and his responses and make your own decision.

His Grace Aveloc at one time had a web site up with his side of the story.
I have met him several times and found him to be a very animated but
charming person.  Personally,  I think it is rather uncooth to have his name
plastered over and over on our Kingdom lists, he has family in this Kingdom
and they must be horrified.

D. Larissa