[Ansteorra] Aveloc (Was Squires, Spurs and belts, OH MY!)

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 07:41:34 PDT 2006

While HG Aveloc's web site no longer exists, you can find archived versions
of it at

http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.scaoubliette.com

Jean Paul

On 6/29/06, Trish Kvamme <ladyoftherose at hotmail.com> wrote:

> For the sake of His Grace's Dignity I will say this.
>
> Aveloc's banishment is a subject of much wonder and discussion across the
> known world.
> Whether you love or hate him,  if you are curious about the circumstances
> around this rather bold action by the BOD, take the time to go back and
> research the charges, and his responses and make your own decision.
>
> His Grace Aveloc at one time had a web site up with his side of the story.
> I have met him several times and found him to be a very animated but
> charming person.  Personally,  I think it is rather uncooth to have his
> name
> plastered over and over on our Kingdom lists, he has family in this
> Kingdom
> and they must be horrified.
>
> D. Larissa

I want to fight and to strive, to vie with my opponents and friends, and at
the end of the day cry out "ENOUGH!!! For I can lift my arms no longer"

That is what is good in life.