[Ansteorra] Aveloc (Was Squires, Spurs and belts, OH MY!)

Lori Campbell countesskat at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 07:57:09 PDT 2006

> Personally,  I think it is rather uncouth to have
> his name plastered over and over on our Kingdom lists,

I wholeheartedly agree!  I haven't seen even one allusion to this story
that bears any resemblance to the reality of it (either Aveloc's or the
BoD's versions) and I don't really want to.

This dirty laundry isn't even ours.  I can't imagine why we want to
fill our list with it.

* * * * *

Cts. Katrionna MacLochlainn
Barony of Wiesenfeuer