[Ansteorra] PENNSIC info needed

Adrienne R. Ferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Fri Jun 30 21:11:44 PDT 2006

Greetings,

We will have a fine showing of Ansteorrans at Pennsic this year.  The pre
registration numbers for our kingdom are higher than they have been in
quiet a while.   I believe our space may be tight.  I have heard from less
than half of the folks who have pre registered.  Please pass this missive
on to those you know are going to Pennsic and may not be on this list.  I
have  to know their tent size including ropes, what side their door is on,
their mundane and SCA name, (and when they are arriving would be helpful
too).  My email is aferrell at greatambience.com.  My phone number is
830-612-3202.

sincerely,
Seraphina