[Ansteorra] The video tribute to the SCA: I must have that song!

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 05:39:02 PST 2006

The song is March of the Cambreadth.  You can order CDs from her web site
http://www.heatherlands.com/

    She has many songs just as good as this one and some that are even
better.

    She will be performing at the Oklahoma Renesance Festival in Muskogee
Oklahoma in May.  The event is every weekend in May but I haven't been able
to find out which dates she will be there.

    She will also be a guest at Fencon III in Dallas this September 22 -24
along with Leslie Fish, another big name filker.
http://www.fencon.org/

Robert Fitzmorgan