[Ansteorra] The real problem . . . Officers - I

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 18:27:21 PDT 2006

Thank you for the advice and the reminder to remain UNDER  my superior.

  I do need to work at advertising the Newcomer's Meetings better.   Although, I did put an article in the local newsletter.  The next  major event for our area is this weekend.  I'm going to do my best  to be sweet, mix and mingle  and see what spice I can add to this  game.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis