[Ansteorra] Doll making workshop at Steppes Warlord

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Tue May 23 06:14:24 PDT 2006

Greetings Ansteorra,

Just a reminder, at Steppe's Warlord I will be hosting a doll-making
workshop in the main hall on Saturday afternoon, beginning at 12:30. We will
be making dolls for children to play with, or dress-up dolls for display
with 16th century type materials and techniques. I still have a number of
kits that haven't been reserved, so please stop by if you'd like to make a
doll too, but wasn't sure ahead of time that you'd be able to.

The types of dolls we can make include:

Wooden doll, all wooden joints and limbs – good for display and play

Wooden head and limbs with leather body - good for display and play

Wax head with cloth body - best for display

Clay head with cloth body - best for display

Cloth doll with full body - good for display and play

Cloth doll with bolster body – good for display and play

If you have any questions or want to reserve a doll kit, please email me at
garbaholic at gmail.com

HL Alexandria Doyle