[Ansteorra] Results of Vambrace Poll

Elisabeth B. Zakes kitharis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 13:04:11 PST 2006

Something I'll point out that some of our newer folks might not realise:

Setting our standards to SCA minimums does not mean you -cannot- wear more
than the minimum. It just means that as long as you DO meet the minimum
standards, you will pass inspection on that aspect. If you want to wear
vambraces even if they're not required, you may do so. It is, after all,
your body, and your responsibility, remembering that the guy on the other
end of the baseball bat that's swinging at you just -might- be a Duke on a
good day. Armour yourself accordingly. :)

Aethelyan Moondragon
Bryn Gwlad