[Ansteorra] Repair Question

Chris England drachenhohle at cox.net
Tue Nov 14 08:15:46 PST 2006

There is a liguid liner called Envirotex.  It is 100% food safe.  We use it
to seal the insides of leather mugs for years.  Use the aquarium glue to
stop the crack expanding then pour  little envirotex into the bottom of the
mug (about 1/8th inch) this will reinforce it and give a new safe bottom of
the glass.  On a side note I would make sure to never microwave or use a
dishwasher on it again as that will do bad things with the repair job.

Gerrold