[Ansteorra] Bordermarch Melees - a few awards

olaf gunnarson olafr_gunnarson at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 21:12:31 PST 2006

Greetings,
  Congratulations to all who received awards,  they are all well deserved. I would like to clarify Swen Forrester = Sven Sixstrong, Squire to Sir Corwin, member of House Rhoadd.  There was some slight confusion on his name before court.

  In Service
  Lord Olaf Gunnarsson
  House Rhoadd

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
  If you missed the Saturday evening court at Bordermarch Melees this weekend, there was a lot of
business done by the Crown. I don't have a full list of award presented, I'm sure a Herald will
post it soon, but here are but a few that I know of:

Centurian (done on the field of battle):
Armand Dragonetti
Swen Forrester

Star of Merit:
Grimver Longtooth

Court Barony:
Thorland O'Shea

Please feel free to post the rest of those honorable souls recognized.
Cheers, Hillary