[Ansteorra] Crown List?

Karolus Janos karolus at gte.net
Sun Oct 1 16:45:39 PDT 2006

If it's the list pairings you are after, I can give at least Count Gunthar's
pairings for the day

Gunthar vs Centurion Angus
Gunthar vs Sir Randall
Gunthar vs Centurion (now impending Sir) Giotto
Gunthar vs Duke Patrick Michael
Gunthar vs HRH Romanius

I can recall several other bouts, such as Sir Morgan vs Duke Patrick
Michael, Duke Miguel vs Mishu, HRH Romanius vs Sir Owen.  But other than
knowing HG Miguel faced Mishu in the first round I can't recall the round
they occurred in.

Karolus