[Ansteorra] Crown List?

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 17:42:33 PDT 2006

Thanks Karolus.  I've added the brackets I remember here:

http://marshal.ansteorra.org/armored/

Follow the front-page article.

Some of you might have noticed that we've updated the armoured marshallate
site.  We encourage everyone to submit information for addition to it.

Sieur Jean Paul de Sens
Earl Mashal

On 10/1/06, Karolus Janos <karolus at gte.net> wrote:

> If it's the list pairings you are after, I can give at least Count
> Gunthar's
> pairings for the day
>
> Gunthar vs Centurion Angus
> Gunthar vs Sir Randall
> Gunthar vs Centurion (now impending Sir) Giotto
> Gunthar vs Duke Patrick Michael
> Gunthar vs HRH Romanius
>
> I can recall several other bouts, such as Sir Morgan vs Duke Patrick
> Michael, Duke Miguel vs Mishu, HRH Romanius vs Sir Owen.  But other than
> knowing HG Miguel faced Mishu in the first round I can't recall the round
> they occurred in.
>
> Karolus

"Everybody works, no one quits."