[Ansteorra] What are we here for?

Lisa Sawyer lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 12:07:23 PDT 2006

As someone else wrote earlier, it is the duty of the ladies to allow the men
to be courteous and to provide them with opportunities to do so. I was one
of those "I can do it!" type of women. Then one time someone asked me how I
felt when I helped someone else...warm, fuzzy, useful, etc. Then they asked
me, then why would you want to deny someone else the opportunity to feel
that way. It made me sit back and think about about it. I now have a
completely different perspective on it. So now I smile and say thank you
when help is offered. So, please, keep offering your assistance and I for
one will smile and say thank you!

Ysabeau of Prague
Barony of Bryn Gwlad