[Ansteorra] In defense of courtesy

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 13:24:26 PDT 2006

>Elisabeth B. Zakes kitharis at gmail.com
>I don't escort Tivar, I accompany him, as he does me, and we have done
>so for 25 years, so I wouldn't call it new behaviour on our part, at
>least. To my mind, it's kindness to let half of the pair be present
>for something involving the other half.

And that is your option, as it should be.  Conversely, Talana and I never
escort, or even accompany, one another Court unless there is some
overarching reason (I'm carrying something for her, or vice versa, that sort
of thing).  Our philosophy is that we are there for the other, even if we
are sitting in the crowd - and quite honestly whatever she or I did to get
called up is not the fault of the other :)

Marc/Diarmaid