[Ansteorra] Polls

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 08:58:44 PDT 2006

Ok, so we're back from Ireland, and I'll just pretend I didn't see all
of the wanton disregard for the rules that this list spurred in our
absense :)

Starting, well, today, we're gonna start doing some polls on issues
that pertain to the marshallate, so that I can get a broader feel for
the kingdom's preferences, aside from my own individual ones.

The polls will run for a week, and every Monday I'll put up a new one,
until I run out of questions...

This week's question will be

"Should we *require* vambraces as minimum armour?"

You can vote by going to http://marshal.ansteorra.org/armored/

Thanks,

Sieur Jean Paul de Sens
Earl Marshal