[Ansteorra] Polls

Elaine Starkey estarkey at camalott.com
Mon Oct 23 12:31:43 PDT 2006

my broken right arm was in a wambly vambrace.  a step to my right side by a
lefty and the outside bone on the right forearm snapped when caught between
my ABS breastplate and the sword coming in.  Classic nightstick fracture.  I
now wear a hardened leather vambrace with an ABS plate on that arm now.

 Should everyone wear what I choose to wear because a freak shot broke my
arm?

No.

 The break was caused by a lot of factors, madating that one of them change
might prevent a simular occurance, but it would be just as logical to
mandate no fighting left-handed or no rigid breastplates as to require
vambraces.

HE AmaRyah