[Ansteorra] Polls

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 14:14:20 PDT 2006

Lady Hedwig

I am not a fighter either but I know that not all of the fighting community
is on the Marshal list.  Plus this topic is one that all fighters need to be
aware of and should contribute.  That I think is the reason it was put on
this list instead of the Marshal List.

Even though I am not a fighter, I do want to know what is being said so that
I can be able to discuss this with the fighters in my Shire.

So just hit the delete key whenever you see this topic in the address field.

In Service,
Racheal