[Ansteorra] discussions was >Polls

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 23 19:49:48 PDT 2006

Some people have been more pol;ite than I will be, but I would like to add to previous comments.

This list is general topics, short of amoral, illegal, unethical or blatently localized conversations, there isn't much, as I understand it, that isn't appropriate dicsussion here.

So, to answer the aforemntion request, I dont think I will take my conversation to another list.

Ivo