[Ansteorra] request for siege weapon assistance

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:06:01 PDT 2006

Greetings,
   I do not live in Texas, but there is a website (at
http://198.144.2.125/Siege/Blueprints.htm) that has many blue prints for
siege engines. Most of them are of Roman design but they might help. I hope
this aides your daughter's pursuits. Remember, if you build it to SCA rules,
you could get authorized and fire it (using tennis balls) at people in many
of our wars. More information regarding SCA siege can be found here:
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/siege_weapons

Good luck siege-ing the class room.

In Service,
HL Aldric de Kerr