[Ansteorra] What happened to Halloween (was Lead *Rant*)

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Sun Oct 29 14:53:50 PST 2006

I was born in '67, so my trick-or-treating was done in the 70's.  I
personally think that your second sentence contains the key for this
issue, going to places where you know who lives there-wheather your own
neighborhood or with a friend.  My mother always made pop-corn balls and
once the issues came up in the 70's, she still would but they were only
for the kids in the neighborhood.  When I went off to college, she sent
me some my first halloween and I shared them with friends and we were
all happy.  This reminds me that I need to make a batch.

Susan