[Ansteorra] period on a budget

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 06:24:09 PDT 2006

John...

   I work retail, so I too have to do the SCSCAn
a budget. Sure, if you got the cash you can look
great. But if not, then you have to get creative.
   I usually pour over resale shops, bargain
centers and such looking for things that look
period. I buy my fabric at the sale yard
table....i try and stay away from man-made
fabrics as much as I can...but sometimes it
happens.
   If your persona is someone who would have had
brocade and lace and stuff...I have no idea where
to get that stuff cheap. Keep your eyes open at
flea markets and yard sales/estate sales as well.

--Lord Devin