[Ansteorra] period on a budget

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 08:03:56 PDT 2006

I wish to thank you for reminding all of us that we started on a budget. Being a student or a parent does strain the budget in itself. It is an expensive hobby we have and over time we find ways to acquire those accouterments we want. As stated yard sales, bargain bins, and thrift stores, with imagination will provide items. There is more fun in contriving these items yourself, and I am very lucky to have an imaginative spouse.

  I am a big fan of gentles playing within their budget. Yes, husband, I did state that.

  Lady Muirenn

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less