[Ansteorra] First Event(Gunthar)

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 15:33:30 PDT 2006

You've only had ONE coronation, Gunthar, thus a Count....LOL...
  You used to visit Greywood a lot when you were a baby knight<G>
  gwyneth

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Other than a couple of Namron Medfaires, my first
event was a Coronet List for Drachenwald held in
the real Castle Frankenstein. It was pretty cool
and the people treated me wonderfully. This was
around 1983 or so.

I can't even remember my first Coronation, I've been
to 1 or 2. Pretty much all of my early years seem
to be centered at Camp Burnett or the Loft in
Namron.

Gunthar