[Ansteorra] "what was your first event"

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 18:53:54 PDT 2006

MIne was the first queens Champion in CAID...sorry I wont say how long ago
lol...
My sister-in-law thought it would be funny to give me a cloved lemon and
have me offer it to the King.
Talk about embarrassing.

Our first event in Ansteorra, other than populace was last years Steppes
Artisan...how far we have come in this society from the days of freone (sp)
helms and carpet armor.

Hadassah

On 9/23/06, Peter Holland <holland1964 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Mine was St. Dunstin's Flood ... I mean Fair
> This was the spring after TFYC
> Ivar, who was event steward (Autocrat), took the time to introduce
> This newbie to a galaxy of stellar people I still call family
> To this the memory of the warriors entering the hall after war gives me
> chills
> Svipdagr

Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes