[Ansteorra] First Event

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Sun Sep 24 20:06:43 PDT 2006

My first event was Mooneschadowe Guardian 7 years ago.  It was
delightfully wonderful and we were hooked.  A friend from our
homeschooling group had recomended the group and it was a wonderful
fit.  We had been going to local stuff for 2 1/2 months and felt we had
found a new family.  As many have mentioned, various aspects of life
have interupted my involvement, health issues and stamina being the
greatest.  I wish I could do more, but am still recovering from
Mooneschadowe's first Triumph a week later.

It has been wonderful hearing all of the various first event stories,
Susan the Curious