[Ansteorra] War between Ansteorra and the Middle???

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 24 20:23:07 PDT 2006

There was a War between Ansteorra and the *Middle*?

I went to the last Outlands/Ansteorra War and all but the second Gulf
Wars between Ansteorra and Trimaris, but this is the first I've heard
of a War between Ansteorra and the Middle. When and where was it
held? How many people attended? Anything memorable happen there?

Stefan

On Sep 22, 2006, at 6:27 AM, Mike C. Baker wrote:

>> there's a good relevant thread "what was your first event"
>
> First War Between Ansteorra and the Middle, AKA "Queen Willow's War"
>
> (I cautiously forget what my costuming looked like at the time...)
>
> Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
> SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com