[Ansteorra] War between Ansteorra and the Middle???

Deirdre ladydeirdre at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 24 20:34:33 PDT 2006

I believe there was a war, or maybe an interkingdom peace, or something - a
Cookie War, maybe? Between Calontir and Ansteorra... Many many years ago -
Her Grace Duchess Willow told me about it shortly after I moved to Calontir.
I do not remember the details, but as usual, Her story telling abilities
made it an extremely amusing story!

Deirdre