[Ansteorra] Stolen from the Ealdomerian Lexicon

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 23:50:48 PDT 2006

My hope is that:

With you being from the North...and I being from the South
You being a Laurel...me being a Pelican
You being a man and me being a woman
we have shown that two people with
many differences can discuss something
of a sensitive nature without getting
offended by each other's words

Thank you very much. I learned alot about
the way you think and your opinions. This
kind of discourse makes one figure out
and solidify one's viewpoints. So I had
to clarify mine.

LDeerSlayer

Marc Carlson <marccarlson20 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>Most people's scope is made of those people in their immediate
>circles...everyone beyond that >is not quite seen as "people" by them.  To
>them there is an "us" and a "them" even if they don't >recognize it
>themselves. If you're not in their scope you will be either just some
>person or you
>will be "blahblah" person.

Again, you may be right.  I have this naïve believe that people *can* learn
though, that just because someone is different from them, that they aren't
*that* different.

>from one Peer to another,
>with utmost respect and veneration,

Right back atcha :)