[Ansteorra] Motivations (was: Love and recognition)

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 21:30:31 PDT 2006

Like alot of military people...he's had a couple of knights...

But doesn't look like from the Chiv Geneologies online that
ya'll are related...but never can tell...

Especially when both of the Kingdoms ya'll got knighted in
were children of Atenveldt

If we're ever all in the same place at the same time...
I'll introduce you...

regards,

LDeerSlayer

Yours from the Outlands Knight Geneology
                       Sir Robert de Spencer (KSCA – 5/28/78 – Atenveldt)
      Duke Brion Anthony Uriel Tarragon (KSCA – 10/6/84 – Atenveldt)
            Duke Sean Kirkpatrrick Tarragon (KSCA – 6/6/87 – Atenveldt)
                  Sir Timmur ana mihn Ramel (KSCA – 6/8/02 – Artemisia)
                  Sir Tearlach McMillan (KSCA – 4/14/02 – Artemisia)
            Sir Richard of Annesley (KSCA – 6/4/88 – Atenveldt)
            Duke Thorfin Kodoson du Tarragon - ?
                  Sir Ronan - ?
            Viscount Thomas the Diminutive (KSCA – 12/16/89 – Atenveldt)
            Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace (KSCA – 3/2/91 – Atenveldt)
            Viscount Seonin Irontree (KSCA – 6/29/92 – Atenveldt)
      Duke Alan Youngforest (KSCA – 6/27/92 – Atenveldt)
                  Duke John Fitzgerald de Claire (KSCA – 6/6/98 – Artemisia)
                        Qadi Ibrahim al-Dimashqi (Duke)(KSCA–10/23/99 – Art)
            Viscount Olaf Chaucer (KSCA – 9/4/93 – Atenveldt)
            Sir Decker Hawkswood (KSCA – 2/18/96 – Atenveldt)
            Master James Ulrich Mackeller (OP)
            Bob the Bard
            Hikaru
            John Richard
            Graeme
            Duncan Kerr
            Anton Leflamme d’ Saint Aubin
            Duncan Forbes
His from the Outlands Knight Geneology
Sir Giovanni di Sienna (KSCA – 2/14/93 – Outlands)
        Sir Jalute Gaston de Navarre (KSCA – 10/1/94 – Outlands)
        Sir Samuel de Grace (KSCA – 2/17/01 – Outlands)
               Jentien
       Shimshon ben Avraham
       Petrov
       William
       Richard O’ Conchobhair
       Reynhart Sebastion von Reutte
       Torchin
        His From the Northshield "Knight Tree"
Duke Andrew of Seldomrest (d.)        Sir Barfionn de Taahe     Sir Valydon Sallyforth    Sir Knarlic Wulfhereson

   Sir William the Finn
   Sir Loric Syvestris
   Sir Cormac O'Sullivan
   Sir David de Kunnestar
   Duke Talymar Gan y Lewydd
      Sir Thomas ap Llewellyn
         Duke Finn Herjolfsson
            Niall dun Ulric
            Aibinne
            Matsura Ishido
            Count Seigfreid von Kulmbach (was Seigfreid Schneepanther)
               Kneut av Lokken
               Duncan Mac Thairlach
               Dumal Ruthilcarid (Fostered)
               Zartan Mustafa
               Talon of Silverhawk
               Crow
               Sir Gunther Kegslayer
               Trystan der Facheltreger
               Roberd MacCormaic

            Viscount Tristan von Eisig
               Padruig Mac Lennan
               Vladimir Radescu
               Ilya Mstislavich

            Adrien de Troyes (Fostered)
            Jeanne Anne la Bonnetiere
            Viscount Robert the Thunderous

      Sir Otto von Schwartzkatz
         Marcus von Rhinehalt
         Hugh FitzHugh
         James Ironmark
         Wayland of Marinus
         Lyon of Filshenri
         Robert the Blade
         Yenega de Santurce

      Viscount Myles Blackheath
         Sir Richard Grylion
            Timothy MacFarlane
            Cardogan Blydes
            Alfred of Siant Joan
            Lloyd the Raven
            Alienor O'Malley
            Hamish mor Dubh,
            Alric Erikson
            Machonna

         Geoffrey Mac Domhuil
         Medraut Beort-wig
         Sir Samuel de Grace
         Jentien van de Roet

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace <sirlyonel at hotmail.com> wrote: Salut cozyns,

I don't know Sir Samuel. I don't know whether we're related or not.

En Lyonel
Micel yfel deth se unwritere.
  --AElfric of York