[Ansteorra] Telling someone that what they are doing is not period

Samuel Hudson samuelhudson at tmail.com
Thu Sep 14 09:02:39 PDT 2006

First, if someone left the game because of a low arts score, they have
bigger issues.

  Secondly, everyone has to determine for themselves how period they want
to be.  If you let someones level of authenticity bother you, you are in
for a lot of grief that ultimately will just end up with hard feelings
all around.

My advice is to lead by example and to field answers when asked.  I'm
sure that people taking the time in this society to work on a project
are aware of its period merit, and will most likely not care for your
disdain towards their project.
--samuelhudson