[Ansteorra] Telling someone that what they are doing is notperiod

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 06:39:49 PDT 2006

Countess Regina...

    Well spoken, I so agree. We have lost the
ambience of this game we play. We need to instill
love of research and respect of others into the
new people who join. If we do not give them the
tools and inspiration to create the SCA in
period...then all we can expect are coke cans,
candy wrappers and computer talk around a bardic
fire.

--Lord Devin