[Ansteorra] Telling someone that what they are doing isnotperiod

Virginia Gatling ginlee at cnbcom.net
Fri Sep 15 08:30:48 PDT 2006

Elspeth,

Re: "that actually shows someone how to cut out and
 sew a basic tunic, as well as other "hands on" classes would be great."

 The next time you see me introduce yourself and tell me " tunic"( that
helps to remind; me if not I'll forget" and I'll give you some instant
information, if not a basic tunic right there. If you live near Waxahachie
give me a call and I be more than happy to give you all the help I can.
Basic tunics are great and I have very easy simple ways of cutting and
making them, many people know & used my method until they created one that
worked for them. The dressing up of basic tunics is another area I love to
teach.

Regina