[Ansteorra] Period or not-period:

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sat Sep 16 18:54:13 PDT 2006

This one I defend. I use the walkie talkies so my wife can go have a
little fun and get away from me from time to time. Now those who bring
them so they can be lazy and let their children run helter skelter and
use those as a way of "proving they know where their children are" I
agree. I also see events using them now for security/autocrating. If it
wasn’t for them I remember a Stepps warlord that would have had more
problems than it did with the Bikers.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead