[Ansteorra] Walkie-Talkiers and Cell Phones

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 10:04:54 PDT 2006

Greetings...

   I do not have a problem with walkie-talkies at
events where a large amount of space needs to be
covered. At Defender of the Fort, we use them to
talk to the gate which is located a nice walk up
the field. I do not think people should use cell
phones at events. If you need to talk on the
thing, then go somewhere where no one will see or
hear you. If you are in court, put it on vibrate.
Nothing spoils the mood of the SCA more than a
cell phone.

My 2 cents worth.

--Lord Devin