[Ansteorra] Period or not-period:

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Sep 18 10:37:10 PDT 2006

Hmm I can think of some things that ruined the feel of an event for me
far more than walkie talkies (which is a needed piece of equipment in my
camp since I am a high fall risk and in a wheelchair). Picture if you
can... Saturday morning court... The king is speaking.... A Gentleman
walks up in biker leathers smelling as if he hadn’t bathed in 4 weeks,
he is drunk and very loudly asking questions right next to the king.
Then the site-owner decided to right then work on the stuck throttle of
his motorcycle in a barn right behind where we were holding court. Did I
mention the owner of the sites friends got into a major wreck early
Sunday morning so he decided to run around blaring his horn yelling wake
up call so he could run us off early so he could go bail them out of
jail? I tend to not let the little things at events ruin them for me.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead