[Ansteorra] Battle of the Pines XXII

Martha Elliff polera001 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 10:38:31 PDT 2006

Fun and relaxation on a site built just for us?  That’s right.  Battle of
the Pines, hosted by the Shire of Graywood on October 20-22, will take place
on a new site that is tailored to our needs.  Old Graywood traditions will
be revived.  Battle of the Puns will provide feast time entertainment and
Barnacle Bill’s Flaming Dancer at the stone fire pit will certainly provide
evening fun.  Musicians and dancers are more than welcome!

Battle of the Pines will also offer those events which you have come to know
and love.  Champions for Rapier Combat, Chivalric Combat, Archery,
Equestrian, Bardic, and Arts and Sciences will be determined.  For
information about Bardic and Arts and Sciences requirements, please check
the Blackstar or our webpage.  Prizes for these events have been lovingly
crafted by our members.  Bring your best and don’t forget:  This event is
ALL about fun!

For more information about this event, and directions, please see our
website at:  http://graywood.ansteorra.org/BOP22.htm

You can also get a sneak peek at our new site and all of the work we have
put into it at:  http://graywood.ansteorra.org/Birth-Site.html
Pictures are still being updated.

Lady Rosalinda de Salerno
Autocrat