[Ansteorra] Walkie-Talkiers and Cell Phones

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 05:48:34 PDT 2006

At 40yr up here in Washington, I was required to have a radio on me for all 10 days of the event. I hated it...but needed it. Our AutoCrat never had one on her and she was a pain to find when we needed her. Those of us who incharge of various things felt like we did her job for her because she was never availible when she did not have her radio with her 'again'.(end of rant)

  So...The radios were very important to the operation of that event.

  But...

  My radio was kept in my belt pouch except for when I was talking through it...and that was usually away from others. Yes, my pouch occationally spoke up and said something strange, but it was not out in public view.

  Cell phones...If you have a serious reason for having one turned on, keep it out of site. I find it funny when Mistress Regina gets a phone call because of where she keeps hers stowed.

  In short...
  I can live with them on site, but pleast keep them out of sight.

  your servant,
  mahee

  ps.please ignore all mispellings